- My paper is recently accepted at IEEE Transactions on Software Engineering (with Hoa Dam, Truyen Tran, Aditya Ghose, and John Grundy)
- Paper on delay prediction in software projects has been accepted at Emperical Software Engineering journal (EMSE)
- Paper on predicting delays in software projects using networked classification has been accepted to ASE 2015, acceptance rate: 20.8% with Hoa Khanh Dam (my principal supervisor), Truyen Tran and Aditya Ghose.
- Paper on characterization and prediction of issue-related risks in software projects has won ACM SIGSOFT Distinguished Paper Award at MSR 2015 with Hoa Khanh Dam (my principal supervisor), Truyen Tran and Aditya Ghose.
- Paper on mining Stack Overflow to predict who will answer questions has been accepted to ASWEC2015
- Paper on threshold-based risk identification in software projects has been accepted to ASWEC2015