The DSL is an interdisciplinary group of academics, post-doctoral researchers and research students drawn from the School of Computer Science and Software Engineering and the School of Information Systems and Technology at the University of Wollongong.
Director: Prof. Aditya Ghose
Associate Directors: Dr. Janusz Getta
DSL Research Programs
- Program in Service-Oriented Computing (headed by Prof. Aditya Ghose)
- Program in Agent Technology (headed by Prof. Aditya Ghose)
- Business-process management
- Service-oriented computing
- Requirements engineering
- Conceptual modeling
- Agent-Oriented Systems
- Constraint Programming
- Knowledge Representation and Reasoning
- Knowledge Management
- Prof. Aditya Ghose has been appointed General Co-Chair of the 2015 IEEE EDOC: The Enterprise Computing Conference.
- Dr. Hoa Dam successfully served as Program Co-Chair of the 2014 Int'l Conf. On the Principles and Practice of Multi-Agent Systems.
- Prof. Aditya Ghose will serve as General Chair of the International Conference on Service-Oriented Computing (ICSOC-15), the premier conference in this space, to be held in Goa, India in November this year.
- Dr. Hoa Dam, Daniel Avery and Prof. Aditya Ghose's paper on mining software repositories for social norms was accepted at the International Conference on Software Engineering (ICSE-2015). This is the premier publication venue in software engineering (with acceptance rates varying between 12% - 18%).
- Congratulations to Dr. Hoa Dam on his promotion to Senior Lecturer.
The University of Wollongong (UOW) is located in one of the most beautiful settings in Australia, just an hour's drive south of Australia's largest city, Sydney.